How to get to us videos
In this section you will find videos and photographs showing how to get to us from different locations
How to get to the VG&M from Lime Street Station
- Exit Lime Street via the taxi rank and turn left onto Skelhorne Street.
- You are now walking up hill joining Copperas Hill until you reach the traffic lights.
- Cross over to Russel Street and Sensor City will be the building on your right hand side.
- Turn through the gateway on your left and head towards Bronte street.
- The University of Liverpool buildings on Dover Street will appear in front of you. You will pass the National Oceanography centre.
- Continue past the Waterhouse Building Blocks
- Turn right when you see the Vets School.
- Pass beneath the archway between the Whelan and Thompson Yates buildings.
- You are now in the quadrangle behind the VG&M.
- Walk towards the Ashton building archway, pass underneath, turn right onto Ashton Street.
- You will find the entrance to the VG&M on Ashton Street.
How to get from the VG&M to the Garstang Museum
- From the Victoria Gallery and Museum, cross Brownlow Hill at the pedestrian crossing, you are now on University Square.
- Pass the Reilly building and the Students Guild so that they are on your right-hand side.
- Walk down this road and pass the University of Liverpool Sports Centre which will also be on your right.
- Go over the Pedestrian crossing and over on to Abercromby Square.
- Pass the square so that the grassy area is on your left-hand side.
- Cross over to Bedford Street South and follow the directional signage for the Garstang Museum.
- Arrive at the Garstang Museum entrance doors